Don't just look. See.

Don't just look. See.

quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Starting over again.

Hello everyone and thank you for the emails you've been sending me.

I'm sorry it takes so long for me to answer, but since my daughter was born time is really scarce.

All this time I've been silent because I haven't gone back to work since my baby's birth... until now. I've been working for almost 2 weeks and I'm having bad days and good  days... Let's see how it goes. I am NOT giving up.

For those who want to contact me via email, the address is on my profile page, please feel free to send me an email any time you want. I try to help every way I can.

dianawithergophobia@gmail.com


Best of luck for all of you fighting these terrible illnesses and never give up!

xxoo

Diana


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário